BELO SUN EXPERRT AFTER SUN GEL REVIEW

July 25, 2018

Going to a beach bum is never easy if you are unprepared to attack the heat that's why I brought with me my Sun Expert Sun Screen. 

Here are my Sun Protection kits:

Today's review is a continuation of the sun expert products I used during our office' team enhancement activity at Hundred Islands, Alaminos City, Pangasinan. I used three products. These are the Belo Sun Expert Transparent Mist SPF50, Belo Sun Expert Face Cover SPF 40 and PA+++, and Belo Sun Expert Ater Sun Gel.

Now, here is the Belo Sun Expert After Sun Gel.
BELO SUN EXPERRT AFTER SUN GEL
Php 259.75 (100ml)

Belo SunExpert After Sun Gel can soothe sunburn and inflammation with its nourishing formula that is infused with almond oil and skin vitamins. It relieves sun-stressed skin from UV radiation damage, restores natural skin moisture, and hydrates dry or rough skin. It is also hypoallergenic, paraben-free, and dermatologist-tested.

BACK-DETAILS includes key benefits, instruction, warning, ingredient. size, and manufacturer.

USAGE:
Apply and massage a generous amount on face or body immediately after sun exposure. Re-apply as needed.

This product is new to me. I thought that sunblock would be enough to protect my skin under the scorching heat of summer but I found out that this is only one thing, soothing and relieving skin after exposure is another.

One of the trusted brands for aesthetics cum skin care here in the Philippines released the new trend sun after gel.  

It comes in Belo's usual yellow tube container. The cream is a not so runny liquid, non-sticky and quick-absorbent. It has a subtle smell.



I must say that this after sun gel gives me the assurance that with all the activities under the sun I can still be protected from sunburn, prickly heat, rashes, skin damage, melasma and such. 

With the recent experience, this gel soothes and refreshes the skin. It has a cooling effect which makes you feel as if you weren't under the sun moment ago. It relaxes stressed and damaged skin caused by UV rays.  It is also safe for being paraben free, hypoallergenic and derma tested. 

This is not a paid or sponsored review! ❤

I'd like to hear your thoughts, please do comment below. If you have feedbacks, suggestions, comments. 💋

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Been wanting to try one of those products from Belo since I started using skincare products 😭. Really want my skin/face to get moisturized! Thanks for this great review! Thumbs up for your blog! 👍🏼 Looking forward for more 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your review 💕

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews