MY SAY ON BELO SUN EXPERT FACE COVER SPF 40 AND PA+++

July 24, 2018

Going to a beach bum is never easy if you are unprepared to attack the heat that's why I brought with me my Sun Expert Sun Screen. 

Here are my Sun Protection kits:

Today's review is a continuation of the sun expert products I used during our office' team enhancement activity at Hundred Islands, Alaminos City, Pangasinan. I used three products. These are the Belo Sun Expert Transparent Mist SPF50, Belo Sun Expert face Cover SPF 40 and PA+++, and Belo Sun Expert Ater Sun Gel.

Now, here is the Belo Sun Expert Face Cover SPF 40 and PA+++
Belo Sun Expert face Cover SPF 40 and PA+++
Php 169.75 (20ml)

The product label is delightful enough to assure that you are going to have a fun summer. 
 It can also be a primer which it excites me more. Here is the back detail:

Here is an image for texture and consistency of the cream:

For the 3-hour exposure to sun rays, I used enough to protect my skin and I re-apply whenever my face becomes prickly and  I can say that a little amount goes a long way. It is lightweight but not quick absorbent, you have to massage until fully absorbed. 

After 3 hours, you will feel that your skin becomes oilier than usual and for me, that's the downside. There is also a stingy feeling when you wash your face with fresh water.


As for the primer, I tried it once and  I am not satisfied and won't do it again. I paired it with my usual matte foundation and it degrades the mattifying effect. I can say that it is better to use as a moisturizer for no make-up moment rather than a primer.


Anyway, I am still happy with the protection it gave during our summer getaway. It gives me a burn-free and moisturized face. 


This escapade is never fun and complete with the last product I use. So, I will again make a separate blog post for my experience on Belo Sun Expert Ater Sun Gel.

This next time lovesssssss! 


This is not a paid or sponsored review! ❤

I'd like to hear your thoughts, please do comment below. If you have feedbacks, suggestions, comments. 💋


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews