GO ORGANIC: ZENUTRIENTS TEA TREE SCALP RELIEF SPRAY REVIEW

October 23, 2017

Is your Shampoo and Conditioner Scalp Treatment not enough? Geez! We have the same problem and we have to solve this as soon as possible, as in ASAP! Recently, I posted my review on Zenutrients Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Shampoo and Conditioner and I rated it 4/5. I rated it 4 out of 5 because I think there was something missing when I took the treatment and as of this moment I believe I already found the answer. The ZENUTRIENTS TEA TREE SCALP RELIEF SPRAY.


Zenutrients Tea Tree Scalp Relief Spray
Php 189.00 for 50ml

CLAIMS:
This super cooling scalp spray relieves itch, eliminates dandruff, fights lice, and moisturizes and restores scalp health. It is safe for children, as it has no parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and artificial color. 


INGREDIENTS:
Made with Tea Tree Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, and Coconut Oil

HOW TO USE:
Spray directly or indirectly on the scalp. Massage scalp until well distributed. This can be applied before or after shampooing, dependent upon personal preference, and can be used as often as you like. 

PACKAGING:
This Tea Tree Scalp Relief Spray comes in a sturdy transparent bottle which made it an on-the-go kit. Its formulation is a semi-sticky white liquid that easily dispenses from the spray tube. It smells minty which makes it soothing. I once tried using it to get rid of my dizziness due to smokey exhaust from the jeep I rode and it did work. This product has no therapeutic claims as alternative for preventing dizziness and such nor no doctor advises me to do so, I have just no choice that time so I did it. Please be guided that I took the risk of possible outcome. 

PERFORMANCE AND OVERALL EXPERIENCE:
I am applying this treatment daily after shampooing my hair. I only apply it to certain area which usually itch. After application the effect can be felt after a minute. It has the super cooling effect that gives the feeling that as if someone is massaging your head. This is the best scalp relief spray I ever had because it really does what the claims say. Also,  I can smell the formula that makes me feel relaxed and based on my observation even the person next to me while siting in a public transportation can smell the formula. This Zenutrients Tea Tree Scalp Relief Spray would remain in my routine forever and true enough that it boosts the performance of Zenutrients Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Shampoo and Conditioner. I'm going to rate this 10/10. 

This is not a paid or sponsored review. 💜
















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! zincplex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the heartwarming comment.

      Delete

Total Pageviews