SCALP PROBLEM? LET'S TRY TO RESOLVE IT WITH ZENUTRIENTS TEA TREE SCALP TREATMENT SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

October 17, 2017

Recently, I developed a scalp problem that most of us think that this is gross. My scalp starts flaking that causes my scalp to itch anytime. I don't feel comfortable and it is so hard for me to refrain from scratching my scalp. My scalp became wounded and every time I put shampoo or conditioner it stings. I tried lots of anti-dandruff treatments and do-it-yourself home remedies but the problem keeps on coming back so I resorted to organic products that I think would solve my issue. 

Zenutrients Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Shampoo and Conditioner
 Shampoo:  PHP156.00 (100ml) / PHP249.00 (250 ml)
 Conditioner: PHP182.00(100ml)/ PHP260.00 (200ml)

I am so excited to try this product because I have high hopes in my heart that finally the search is over! To give an overview I have a thick natural wavy hair but I usually have it salon treated so I can have it super straight . Now, let's proceed to see if these products solved my problem.

The shampoo is contained in a plastic bottle and the label tears of to pieces when soaked in water. The shampoo comes in a clear runny liquid. It smells like an ointment plus mint made from different types of herbs. I applied it over my entire scalp and massage it thoroughly for two minutes. The shampoo doesn't lather that much so I keep on adding until my hair is fully covered. The shampoo gave me the cooling effect that's so soothing but it made feel like my hair is so heavy as if I am wearing a shower cap. After massaging my scalp I allowed the treatment to penetrate my scalp for a minute before rinsing to be able to get best result. After rinsing, I observed that my hair locked in together and somehow hard to finger comb so I decided to grab the conditioner to loosen it.

The conditioner has the same packaging with the shampoo. The conditioner is really thick and creamy and I've had a hard time to dispense the cream so I decided to open the cap and joggle it. When I applied it on my hair it was quickly absorbed and seems it converted to water. I massaged it for more or less three minutes before rinsing. 


THE RESULT:
After the procedure, the treatment didn't make my hair silkier or smoother. I also experienced hard time combing my hair but that's okay because my scalp feels new. I continued using the treatment and its my 8th day now, my scalp looks healthier now and flaking was reduced up to 80% as well as the itchiness. One thing I just observed is that don't use the shampoo alone because your hair will look dry and cannot be finger-comb. Always use conditioner every after shampoo to refrain from haggard looking hair. Anyhow, I would give this tandem 4/5. 


This is not a paid or sponsored review. 😊

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews