KULTURA SPLASH WAVE RESORT REVIEW

October 18, 2017

Have you ever seen the coolest wave pool in the North? If not yet. Come join me as we experience the one of a kind place nestled at the foot of the mountain, the KULTURA SPLASH WAVE.

Isn’t it exciting to have an agency anniversary in world class wave pool that can electronically produce various types of waves and be thrilled on heart pounding giant slides? ABSOLUTELY, YES!
Our Agency decided to hold our 2nd Anniversary at the hottest water recreation of the North, the KULTURA SPLASH WAVE. It is located in Km. 21 Marcos Highway, Barangay Cares, Pugo, La Union.
THE HOTEL
Photo from Ate Emms Equinnio's FB

We booked the Juliet Hotel Legacy for the ladies and the Deluxe and Superior Rooms for the men for our 3nights/2days stay. It is a two-floor building in a sophisticated and stylish design. Upon arrival, we we're immediately accommodated by courteous attendants and directed to our designated room.  
We conducted our morning zumba and games infront of the Juliet Hotel Legacy Hotel. It is so spacious that all of our activities were delivered happily and successfully. Here are some of the photos of our activities conducted:
Photos from Kuya Tagz' FB
Meanwhile, our food was catered with their Standard package. It is a choice of three (3) main course, one (1) salad/veggies/noodles, one (1) dessert, steamed rice and free flowing iced tea. 
Photo from kuya Tagz Aquino's FB


AMENITIES
Park Amenities is the best part of staying at this place. They have 1,000 square meters wave pool (what a huge one!), two (2) Dolphin Pool, Four (4) Giant Slides with Drop zone (this is the scariest yet most thrilling for me) and Kiddie Pool with water factory and slides. They also have Rentable Cottages & Bamboo Huts and Convenient Stores. Operation hours for day Swimming is from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and night Swimming is from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
This is one of their many pools. You can have any team building water activity here. 
Photo from kuya Tagz Aquino's FB

This is the shower area of the Dolphin Pool. Having our shower before we play and dive in. 


Photo from kuya Tagz Aquino's FB
This is the Giant Slides with Drop zone. I didn't try the straight slides because I am too afraid but I experienced the two curled-shape slides located at the left and right part. I screamed while sliding and tried to stopped using my feet but it turned out that I cannot because the gravity is pulling me down and I realized I might get hurt. After my first slide, I kept on climbing up to slide again and again because I love the thrill and it feels really good. I just stopped because I am exhausted and hungry. (he he!)
Photo from kuya Tagz Aquino's FB
This is the 1,000 square meters wave pool (what a huge one!). This amenity is what I enjoyed the most.  Each wave comes out from the mouth of the "Sagada Cave". They installed rope with floaters for security purposes. The waves will operate for an hour I think and then they will stop it for 30 minutes then run again vice versa.  We have had a great time jumping and running to waves.
Photos from ate Emms Equinio and kuya Tagz Aquino' FB
Now, this is our looks after playing at the wave pool. Tired but happy. Charaaan!
Photo from ate Emms' FB
If you are looking for more adventures they also offer Aerial Zip Line, Wall Climbing and Skywalker. You can have individual or package.

To sum it up, staying at Kultura Splash wave gave me the refreshments I need. Our stay was awesome because of the accommodating, courteous and always smiling attendants. I was able to enjoy most of the amenities. I would definitely go back to this place sooner. Going to give this place a 5/5 rating. 

P.S. I am the lady in beige top (just in case you are wondering).

This is not a paid or sponsored review.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews