BELO BODY BB CREAM I BELO INTENSIVE WHITENING BB BODY CREAM SPRAY SPF 50 & PA ++++

October 19, 2017

Summer is definitely not yet over if we assess how warm it is to stay here in Philippines. Although we are in rainy season now, we still feel the the warm weather and that means that wearing our Outfit Of The Day (OOTD) like off-shoulders, tank tops, summer dresses, jump shorts, and leg-baring outfits are still on-the-go. 

Recently, I just felt the need to use some cover-up creams to hide those scars from insect bites, I scratch it that's why my skin went ugly.  I have to look for such cover-ups because of our incoming vacation to Baguio and I want to wear my usual comfy attire - short pants .

So, here we go.


Belo Intensive Whitening BB Body Cream
Php 399.75 (100 ml)

This is my first time to encounter a BB body cream. I heard lots of BB cream prodcuts and experienced most of those but it is intended only for the face. This feature got me more excited because BB cream is such an A+ to me. 

                        PRODUCT CLAIMS
  1. Achieve gorgeously flawless, naturally glowing arms and legs in an instant. 
  2. Belo Intensive Whitening BB Body Cream visibly covers blemishes and imperfections as it works to intensively whiten skin.
  3. It conceals imperfections while providing silky-smooth and natural flawless finish with its TONE CORRECTING FORMULA.
  4.  It whitens skin deeply with its Kojic Acid + Tranexamic formulation, and its SPF 50 & PA++++ protects skin against age-accelerating UV rays.
  5.  It’s also paraben-free, hypoallergenic, and dermatologist-tested.
HOW TO USE
It says that to use, you have to shake it well, hold it 6 inches away from the skin area you intended to apply. Afterwards, blend it evenly. Spray additional layers to achieve the intended result.

PACKAGING 
The product comes in a plastic sealed aerosol spray with orange and white setting which made me crave for a Sagada oranges (It looks so delicious!). This spray bottle is a costumer-friendly because all the information needed are printed at the back part of the bottle including the claims, instructions on how to use, ingredients, volume and even the warning and caution. The packaging is good but I'd prefer tube because sometimes the nozzle won't work and some of the cream go wasted when sprayed due to 6 inches range from the skin. 

THE CREAM: TEXTURE & EASE OF USE
The cream looks like the cake icing mixed with liquid. It will easily blend on the skin plus quick absorbent, it dries to a satin finish. Always shake well the product to avoid inconsistent output and push the nozzle properly so that the formula would come out perfectly. I tried pushing it lightly and only the liquid formula came out. 


These are the photos of the cream 


This is the output of the Belo BB Body Cream. The left arm has bb cream while the right arm is bare skin.


VERDICT:
During my first use I am already satisfied with the output. It does cover all my blemishes and hyper-pigmentation but I have to use ample amount of cream. The effect of the cream will last all day. I cannot guarantee the whitening effect because I do not use it everyday. I will only grab it whenever I have to wear dress, skirt or short pants. Overall, this product is a must-try and must-have and I'm giving it 4/5 score. The only backlog of this product is that it is not a economical because it can only be used 4-5 times for full coverage and it cost Php 399.75 per aerosol spray.

This is not a sponsored or paid review. 💛




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews