Céleteque Advanced Anti-Aging Rejuvenating Night Cream

August 07, 2018

I am looking for a night cream that would help me with my skin flaking due to sunburn. I opt to go for a night cream that could penetrate, refresh and rejuvenate my skin as I bed rest. I chose Celeteque and here is why: 


Céleteque Advanced Anti-Aging Rejuvenating Night Cream
 CLAIM TO FAME: A rejuvenating night cream that restores youthful skin as it improves skin firmness and smoothness in 4 weeks (based on an open clinical trial conducted among Filipinos aged 30-60 years old)

Formulated with PhytoCellTecTM and Aqua-Shuttle Technology, Céleteque Advanced Anti-Aging Rejuvenating Night Cream provides an advanced action in renewing skin cells, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and hydrating the skin for that smooth, youthful skin in just 4 weeks*

Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested.

This is the sample size:


KEY INGREDIENTS:

1. PhytoCellTecTM is a revolutionary ingredient based on plant cell culture technology, which protects the longevity of skin stem cells to combat skin aging and wrinkling.
2. Aqua-Shuttle is a unique technology that encapsulates the moisturizers and penetrates the skin to provide intense hydration.
3. Sodium Hyaluronate is a kind of moisturizer that increases skin elasticity and firmness.
4. Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) protects skin from free radicals and helps prevent premature skin aging.
 


USAGE AND WARNINGS:  
Apply Céleteque Advanced Anti-Aging Rejuvenating Night Cream gently on the face or on wrinkle-prone areas like forehead, neck, and around the eyes and mouth. Use during nighttime for intense skin hydration while sleeping. Store below 30 ᵒC. 

PACKAGING AND CONSISTENCY:
The product comes in a sturdy jar with a clear and concise label.

It has a thick consistency and nice soothing scent good for sleeping aroma.

MY EXPERIENCE:
I can’t believe I’m using anti-aging products when I’m only in my 20s and it feels good. I can justify it as a pro-active remedy to any skin damage in the future. I’ve always been a Céleteque user as it always delivers to its promise. Many say it is pretty expensive just like what I said at first but today I always say it's worth it.

I've been using it for a couple of days and I'm starting to see the difference. My flaking disappeared and makes my skin smoother, glowing, and well moisturized day by day especially after waking up.

I also noticed that it firms my skin somehow but I don't see any changes, just yet, on my fine lines maybe because of my age.
It did not make my skin oilier as what I've thought. I didn't experience breakouts or skin allergy. I can't wait to try more products from this brand.

This is not a paid or sponsored review! ❤

I'd like to hear your thoughts, please do comment below. If you have feedbacks, suggestions, comments. 💋

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I want to try this too! It looks good and effective! IG: @mygretch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this too! Celeteque is Love! IG: @heyatenicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Women have mostly found oily skin as a problem. Oily skin requires daily care and this makes their life a nightmare. However when you see your skin becoming better, you feel you pains were worth takin, here is a list of 9 Best Night Creams In India For Oily to Combination Skin

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is good article!. Very nice to see your content here, it is amazing. I really appreciate your blog about anti aging. Your post is really informative and useful for us. Thanks for sharing with us. cocoonmedicalspa.com

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews