How did I avail my 99.00 Ultra Pigmented Lipstick?

August 06, 2018

While browsing my IG, I accidentally passed by a trending topic on lippies and out of curiosity I bumped into this poster:

As per their IG post on July 19, this is a Rainy Day Blues BIG INTRODUCTORY BEAUTY SALE.
On the same day, I went to Lazada website to purchase and a marathon hoard was really happening. I was able to purchase only 3 lippies because when I checked-out having all the shades in my cart most of it went out-of-stock. 

M&Co. Cosmetics Iconic Lips Kissproof Liquid Lipstick 12 Shades

Here is my lipsticks haul from M&Co. Cosmetics.





Here are the lipstick swatches I got:
You might be thinking why I have four lipsticks in different shades contradicting my purchase which is 3 lipstick only. Like you, I was surprised too when I opened my haul and found out 4 lippies. I guess they gave me a freebie and I am so grateful. Imagine having 3 lippies for only 297.00 plus a freebie, if it is not their introductory beauty sale you will be getting just 1 lipstick for that amount. This purchase is so lit and I am so happy.

What can I say about their lipstick?
I LOVE IT!  because it goes evenly, matte, water-proof, long lasting, and really ultra pigmented. It is also light-weight, quick-drying, and smudge-free. 

There's more:
If you purchased lippies from their beauty sale and dropped a review on Lazada, you can have ANOTHER FREE lipstick for EVERY LAZADA REVIEW until July 31, 2018. Send the review screenshot to them. I sent mine and hope to get free lippies again. Yay! I am so full.💋💋💋

Here's my individual Lazada review screenshots submitted to M&Co. Cosmetics IG account (I'll update you on this matter 💋💋):


This is not a paid or sponsored review!

I'd like to hear your thoughts, please do comment below. If you have feedbacks, suggestions, comments. 💋

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Total Pageviews