CATHY DOLL SNAIL MINERAL DROP DD CREAM REVIEW

October 24, 2017

I am so excited for today's review because I am going to share with you my experience about Snail DD Cream from Cathy Doll. This is really my first time to encounter such DD cream, alphabet make-ups really invaded our skin care products, that's why I am super excited! Let's also find out why they call it "SNAIL", does the ingredients came from the snail or its the penetration of the cream on the skin has the characteristics of snails. Come join me as we figure it out. 

Actually, this is my second purchase from Cathy Doll Philippines, the first one was the Cathy Doll L-Glutathione Magic Cream which I don't have review yet. Now, let's move on to our DD Cream review. 


 CATHY DOLL SNAIL MINERAL DROP DD CREAM 
Php 499.00 for 138 ml

ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Cathy Doll Snail Mineral Drop DD Cream is an all right reserved by Karmarts Thailand and formulated in Korea. So it can be considered as K-beauty. Yay! It means this is really an awesome product. Imported and distributed by Lifestrong Marketing Inc. located at Caloocan City, Philippines. The DD stands for Double Deoxy Arbutin. 


PROPERTIES
Cathy Doll Snail Mineral Drop Body DD Cream formula (DD = Double Deoxy Arbutin) provides intensive snail mucus to quickly penetrate skin for a double brightening effect. The smooth cream helps conceal and diminish dark spots, rashes, melasmas and freckles instantly. It effectively lightens skin and gently nourishes skin for a smooth and hydrated touch. The lightweight cream is non-greasy and easy to apply, leaving skin freshness and optimum nourishment. It’s suitable for even sensitive skin. Just apply the cream with a gentle massage, your skin will be naturally beautiful.


8 SUPREME BENEFITS
1. Offers lightweight and non-greasy texture
2. Provides quick absorption
3. Moisturizes and hydrates skin
4. Promotes a soft and smooth complexion
5. Reduces the appearances of dark spots and pimple scars
6. Diminishes melasmas, freckles and skin dullness
7. Protects skin from UV rays
8. Provides non-comedogenic property to prevent acne



HOW TO USE
After basic skin care, apply an appropriate amount of DD Cream onto the body skin and pat lightly for better absorption.


PACKAGING
Cathy Doll Snail Mineral Drop Body DD Cream comes in an pink with mint green adorable-so-girly box. It has cute chibi design on the top part. This product has the cutest packaging I ever saw. All the information about the product can be seen on the box. Labels are written in English and Thai language. There are also images with interpretation at the side part of the box that portray what would be the benefits of the product. I am really sold with the packaging! 



TEXTURE AND SCENT 
The product comes in a creamy white formulation. It looks like whip cream but has moisture and liquid effect. It smells neutral, I say neutral because it does not smell unpleasant nor fragrance-heavy. 


EASE OF APPLICATION
The DD cream has magic effect when I applied on my skin. The cream will easily glide and would make a watery effect when rubbed. It is lightweight and non-greasy. After application on the area I want to cover I waited for 2 minutes or so to be able to dry  just be reminded that you should apply it with consistency and evenly to achieve the best result which is the flawless look because if you wont you would experience white casts residue. I can attest that this is good for all skin tone and types basing on its effect on me. After minutes of application, I felt that my skin tightened but smooth to caress. I also tried water-proofing it, I wash it with running water but the product won't easily wiped-out which gave me the assessment that this one is a water-proof product. The product label has no claim of being water-proof I just found out due to inquisitiveness. 




VERDICT:
This product is one of a kind starting from the packaging to its performance. K-beauty products really slay. My skin lightened for just 2 weeks of usage and dark spots from insect bites already vanished. When using it, 100% conceal from any blemishes on the skin will be achieved plus you will enjoy the flawless look it gives. I am planning to hoard this product because this is so lit and going to get more K-beauty products from Cathy Doll. I'll give 10/10 score for this one. 

This is not a paid or sponsored review. 💕

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews