GIFT GIVING SEASON IS HERE: MY MOST REWARDING EXPERIENCE WITH SODEXO GIFT CERTIFICATES

October 26, 2017

Gift-giving is something we always look forward to especially when "BER" months enter. As early as September we are already planning and looking for gifts for our special someone, family members, friends, office mates, neighbors and even those kids in the streets. It feels good and overwhelming to be remembered by someone or the people close to our hearts, it doesn't matter if the present is simple or extravagant, what is important is the thought that someone remembers and treasures you. Truly, gifts like those really touch our hearts.  

Last year, I received a special Christmas gift from one of my best of friends, some gift certificates from Sodexo, it was labelled Sodexo Premium Pass. During that event, it was my first time to receive such gift in a certificate form. In fact, I am aware that gift certificates giving is one of the trend now. I, personally confesses that never did I tried giving gifts in certificate forms before but for this season of giving I would definitely try it. To give you an overview, I met this friend of mine during my first ever job, we were stranger then when we applied, interviewed and hired, we reported to work on same day. As a newbie to the organization, we helped and guided each other to learn all the processes in our workplace. That's when our friendship began, I still can remember how our friendship started just like it just happened yesterday. Thinking these things we went through still gives me the butterflies on my stomach. She's like a sister to me now by blood. 

Here's a photo sample of the gift certificate:
Photo credits to: http://ph.benefits-rewards.sodexo.com/corporate-clients/premium-pass
This season of giving, I am now planning to give most of my gifts in the form of gift certificates because of my experience in Sodexo Gift Certificates. I used my Sodexo Premium Pass Gift certificates to buy make-up products from Watsons, I even used it to pay for my hair treatment at David's Salon, got a classy top from Herbench and was able to buy some grocery items at SM Supermarket. From these experiences of mine, it gave me the impact that this kind of gift giving is so convenient and practical to both the giver and the receiver because the giver will no longer conceptualize what would be the preferences of the receiver and definitely,  purchasing and allotting space for storage would never be a problem now because these certificates are on-the-go, just put it in a classy envelope and ta-da! IT'S DONE. Also, they can already see where to use the gift certificates at Sodexo Merchant. Indeed, Sodexo Gift Certificates help us solve and simplify the hassle of gift giving.

Another thing I love about these Sodexo Gift Certificates are they tend be really useful because you have the freedom to choose what products or categories you are going to purchase, it could be for food and restaurant, clothing and apparel, supermarkets or convenience stores, movies and entertainment, gadgets or appliances, health and beauty, travels, even for fuel or car accessories and services, name all you want and I can assure you that Sodexo Gift Certificates would slay and nail those purchases. Moreover, these certificates are accepted in more than 9,000 outlets nationwide. Basing from my experienced, I have had used it to products and services that have real values to me which made me really happy, contended and blessed, this means that these GC's are flexible and more of value. I also want you to know that Sodexo GC’s have always been and forever will be valid, and that revalidation and replacement of Sodexo GC’s are free of charge once the validity date is reached. No more rushing during peak season for the certificates to be used. WOAHHH! 

To conclude, SODEXO is a helpful and advantageous platform for any gift certificate giving. May it be for HR Incentives and recognition solutions inspired by Dr. Bob Nelson's words “People may take a job for more money, but they often leave it for more recognition.” which help to motivate employees to work with burning passion plus determination. May it be for Marketing Solutions for loyalty programs and sales channel that can create happier costumers. May it be for Christmas Gifting Solution for the love to be felt more or may it be for Personal Gifting Solutions for appreciation and love to last relationship. From Premium Pass, Meals and Food Pass, Gift Pass, Co-Branded Pass and Mobile Pass they all have it. 

You can visit Sodexo Philippines's website for more details with their consumers' tagline “Have a SO! Exciting Life with your Sodexo Passes! We give you the freedom to live an enjoyable life and have a great shopping experience with the country's top and most preferred brands.” 

You can also order, buy, and send gift certificates online for your personal gifts with just a single click, only at www.GCregalo.com. They also offer free delivery to anywhere in the Philippines!

Have a blessed and happy gift giving everyone! 💖

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews