PRODUCT REVIEW: ZENUTRIENTS GUGO STRENGTHENING HAIR SERUM

November 01, 2017

Organic is so much love. Zenutrients is organic. Zenutrients is so much love. Go organic!

My product review for today is a serum from Zenutrients. I think most of my readers would say "Zenutrients again?!" (Haha!). Why not? Zenutrients provides healthy products and I think I am addicted to their products already. For today's review I will be giving you the answer or solution for hair thinning and some hair problems due to chemical used. But first, let us know what is hair thinning all about. 

Thinning hair can be caused by a variety of factors, including stress. If your hair is thinning, do not fret. There are lots of things you can do to treat it, such as changing your hairstyle, using gentle hair products, and eating more protein and omega-3s.(https://www.wikihow.com/Treat-Thinning-Hair)

10 Second Summary
1. Find the cause. It may be hormones, disorders, medications, or stress.
2. Use gentle hair products.
3. Comb your hair instead of brushing it.
4. Allow your hair to air dry. Skip the heat styling.
5. Make lifestyle changes. Reduce your stress. Eat more protein and omega-3s. (https://www.wikihow.com/Treat-Thinning-Hair)

Noticed that I gave emphasis to number 2? Because I will introduce to you the product I am currently using to prevent hair thinning or hair loss. The ZENUTRIENTS GUGO STRENGTHENING HAIR SERUM. 

To give you an overview why I have the need to use this I will be describing my hair type. I have a long hair before I cut it due to some salon mistakes which I will not disclose due to confidentiality and protection. Now, I have a short hair - above shoulder length. It is a beautiful wavy hair type but became ugly, experienced hair thinning and got some frizz due to salon chemical treatments I went through before. I confess that I destroyed my hair due to salon robonding and color treatments which made me feel sorry for myself and won't ever do it again. 

Zenutrients Gugo Strengthening Hair Serum
Php 499.00 (40 ml)

CLAIMS AND INGREDIENTS:
Zenutrients has combined five of nature's most well-known ingredients that fight hair thinning and hair fall - Gugo, Jeju Aloe Vera, Green Tea extract, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus essential oils. 

Gugo has always been popular in the Philippines as a proven organic remedy for stubborn dandruff, hair thinning, and even eczema.

Jeju Aloe Vera is one of the best multi-vitamins for your hair and scalp. With as much as 75 nutrients, 20 minerals, 12 vitamins, 18 amino acids and 200 active enzymes, it’s the natural cure for many skin and health problems. With healthy hair follicles, it is easier for nutrients and minerals to reach the roots to make hair long, thick and strong.

Green Tea extract has catechins and polyphenol that help strengthen roots and activate hair follicles that promote hair growth and re-growth.

Tea Tree oil can help get rid of bacteria and fungi. It also helps wash away dead skin cells that help unclog pores for a healthy scalp.

Eucalyptus oil is nature’s cleanser. With its antifungal properties, it helps ward off infection, restrain residue build up and unclog the pores on the scalp.

This power combination is made into a super serum that helps you fight hair fall and hair thinning by restoring scalp and hair strength. 


 HOW TO USE: 
Massage into the scalp and affected areas in the evening, and then wash off in the morning.  Apply again to the ends of your hair after washing when hair is still damp, to prevent split ends and breakage.

PACKAGING:
Zenutrients Gugo Strengthening Hair Serum packaging is the same with Zenutrients Coco Honey Firming Mask the only difference is the product labels. It comes in heavy and durable glass pump bottle with lustrous water proof labels. labels are so readable. Good for people like we who wore glasses and contact lenses, less effort! 

The Zenutrients Gugo Strengthening Hair Serum is one of the latest addition product in their line. The serum is concentrated and has a tea-like color. The serum easily glides when pumped but when you are almost done with the bottled serum it won't come out even how hard you pumped it so you have to open the cap and shake it to be able to slide. The remaining contents looks like pure gugo and has more efficacy based on my experienced. I used it every evening before going to bed as hair and scalp therapy and in the morning I apply it on the ends of my damp hair as hair cuticle to prevent from frizz and to tame unwanted flyways. The serum is lightweight and non-greasy. 

THE RESULT (PERFORMANCE VERDICT): 
The results below can be seen after weeks of continued used. Today is my 18th day of using the product. This serum is safe to use everyday because it is ORGANIC.  

When I applied the serum before bed time I noticed that when I woke up the smell still stays and it smells really good. I can now finger-comb my hair and it looks lusciously flaunt-able and the curves go inwards. Sometimes I don't want to rinse it off but I have to go to office and I am afraid my office mates could smell me. 

Meanwhile. when I applied it on my damp hair every morning I noticed that my hair looks like it had a special reborn treatment from an expensive salon. I really enjoy it like I am having the most beautiful crowning glory. 

I also observed that this serum gradually restores the shine, thickness, natural color and bounciness of my hair. It helps my hair grow faster too which is the most beautiful result for me because I want to bring back my long hair. It really worked wonders on my hair. This product is really pricey but worth every penny. I am giving Zenutrients Gugo Strengthening Hair Serum  5/5. 

You can purchase Zenutrients products from their online shop at Zenutrients Philippines

You can also buy thru their stores listed below:

3/F Lucky Chinatown Mall
2/F Virra Mall, Greenhills, San Juan
3/F Robinson’s Place, Ermita, Manila
G/F Landmark, Ayala Trinoma Mall
G/F Landmark Makati
1/F Festival Mall, Alabang
G/F SM City Pampanga
G/F SM City Sucat
LG SM Southmall
G/F SM Center Pasig
3/F SM Sta Mesa
3/F SM Megamall
4/F SM Fashion Hall, Megamall
2/F SM Manila
G/F SM City Clark
G/F SM San Lazaro
UG SM Masinag
G/F Ayala Trinoma, Bonifacio Global City
2/F SM Bicutan
2/F SM Baguio
2/F Ayala Terraces, Fairview
G/F SM Fairview
G/F SM Batangas
G/F Century City Mall
G/F Metro Gaisano Market! Market! Mall
2/F Metro Gaisano Ayala Mall, Cebu
G/F Market! Market! Mall, Bonifacio Global City
2/F SM City BF Paranaque
G/F SM City Mariloa
G/F SM City Sta. Rosa
G/F SM Davao
G/F SM Dasmarinas, Cavite
2/F SM Bacolod
2/F SM North Edsa Main Building
2/F Metro Gaisano Colon, Cebu

Have a great hair day everyone!
This is not a paid or sponsored review. 💙





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews