BELO SUN EXPERT ULTRA GENTLE SHEER SPRAY REVIEW

November 03, 2017

The title sure is a delight! Right? "BER" months are here and so does cold weather but OPPPPPS! we are here in the Philippines and it means that summer is never over especially that we recently concluded Octoberfest in every provinces. In fact, the weather is still humid and there are times that I feel burning under the sun. Now, let's nail and slay our Outfit-of -the-day (OOTD) this "BER" months with summer feels. 

Belo SunExpert Ultragentle Sheer Spray SPF50 and PA+++
Php 539.75 (140 ml)

ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND CLAIMS:
Belo’s very first kid-friendly product. Belo SunExpert Ultragentle Sheer Spray SPF50 and PA+++ is specially formulated sunscreen that is gentle enough for kids yet effective and strong enough to protect everyone in the family. Its ultragentle formulation provides effective broad-spectrum protection against harmful UV rays. Its Cell Protect® formula strengthens the skin’s defense system and actively prevents accelerated premature skin aging.

Belo SunExpert Ultragentle Sheer Spray SPF50 and PA+++ is hypoallergenic, dermatologist- tested, and paraben-free. It is also non-sticky and quick-drying, and works immediately upon application.

HOW TO USE
You have to shake it well before use,  hold it 5 to 6 inches away from the skin area you intended to apply. Apply liberally onto dry skin before sun exposure. Afterwards, blend it evenly. Re-apply as needed or after toweling, perspiring, vigorous water activities or prolonged sun exposure. 
Note: Do not spray directly onto the face, spray on hands, and apply to face.

PACKAGING:
The product has same packaging with Belo Intensive Whitening BB Body Cream the only difference is the setting plus labels. This Belo SunExpert Ultragentle Sheer Spray also comes in a plastic sealed aerosol spray and has yellow and brown setting. This spray bottle is a costumer/user-friendly because all the information needed are printed at the back part of the bottle including the claims, instructions on how to use, ingredients, volume and even the warning and caution. Just like my review post regarding Belo Intensive Whitening BB Body Cream the packaging is good but I'd prefer tube because sometimes the nozzle won't work and some of the cream go wasted when sprayed due to 6 inches range from the skin


PERFORMANCE
What I like:
1.  The scent is okay with me, it’s neutral. There is a minimal sun block smell but not too overwhelming unlike some sun blocks that I have used before that smells eccentric.
2. This is one of the most gentle and on-the-go sunblock that I have tried 
3. It has a cooling effect which is perfect for humid weather.
4. There’s no waiting time, you can go out and enjoy the day immediately after spraying.
5. No irritation, breakouts, or whatsoever. Gentle on everyone’s skin including kids.
6. It's light on skin, I can barely feel that I've applied this sunblock on my legs and arms.

What I don't like:
1. The price is somehow expensive for budget cautious individuals like me.

Will I purchase again?
 Maybe, because I have to check my budget allotments first (prioritizing). If I have extra money I think I would purchase another one but for summer use only. 

RECOMMENDATION: 
I will give this sunblock sheer spray 4/5 rating. This product works perfectly to protect skin from harmful rays and skin darkening.

Have you tried Belo SunExpert Ultragentle Sheer Spray ? Did you love it? Share your comments down below!
Always enjoy the weather! Have a good day. 💝

This is not a sponsored or paid review. 💝

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews