Zenutrients Coco Honey Firming Mask Review

October 12, 2017


I always love organic or chemical-free products. It is always on my top list when it comes to beauty products.  Recently, I noticed that my face looks stressed and tired due to overthinking and some office reports that need to be settled which made me search for some home cares and natural products to regenerate my skin. In search for that, I found a natural mask that I believed would really help me regarding my concern.


Zenutrients Coco Honey Firming Mask
Net wt: 40ml
Price: Php 499.00


Claims: Zenutrients Coco Honey Firming Mask is a luxurious treatment for the face using raw honey extracted from the coconut sap. A unique and natural remedy to firm and tighten tired skin.  Made with two key ingredients: 



  1.   CocoHoney, for cell repair and regeneration. It is a concentrated form of the coconut sap that comes from the flowering of the coconut plant, it contains 24 natural Amino Acids, 17 Vitamins and 14 Minerals, helping skin   stay young.
     2. Hyaluronic Acid, that keeps skin stable and moisturized. Helps to  instantly              boost skin’s ability to absorb and hold moisture for long-lasting hydration.


           It as no silicon, no parabens, no fragrance, and is also colorant-free.
           Best for dry, mature skin; but works well for tired skin needing that boost.
           Can be used up to 4x a week.


Ingredients: Purified water, Coco nectar, Panthenol, Hyalurunic Acid and Phenoxyethanol.


How to use:
    1. Apply to clean skin, avoiding the eye area.
    2. Leave for 15-20 minutes or until dry.
    3. Peel off, no need to rinse.


Before we try let's take a look at the packaging. It comes in heavy and durable glass pump bottle with lustrous water proof labels. labels are so readable. Good for people like we who wore glasses and contact lenses, less effort! 

NOW, LETS TRY THIS!

I washed my face before using the product to be able to see the result accurately and for my skin to absorb all the benefits. The pump is easy to push which made the serum to easily glide even it is a little bit sticky. I love the aroma, it smells like a fresh honey, so soothing and addictive!  I put a generous amount on my face and leaved it for 15 minutes but the serum won't form a mask so I coat it again generously and had to leave it for an hour. 

After an hour or so because I missed my alarm clock. The serum doesn't form a mask and there's no way or chance I would be able to peel it. What I did was to washed it off with warm water, during the washing its hard to rinse off the serum because it is sticky yet gives you a slippery feeling. 

You can feel the slight warming temperature of your face after the wash. Eventually, you can feel that your face will tighten and firm. Mine became soft and smooth too. 


Verdict: All the claims of this product are true except for the thing that it is peel-able, it could be a plus if it actually form a peel-off mask. My skin looks healthy now, it helped me returned my youthful glow and I am now looking stressed-free or haggard-free according to my my office mate, she even asked what's my secret hehe! As of this time I am finished with my first bottle, it took me a month to use it. One good thing about this product is that I haven't experience any breakouts, skin irritations or rashes. 

Will I buy this product again? DEFINITELY, YES! This product is now part of my skin care routine.  I can say that this is a must-have for those who have oily skin like me and hard time for healing their acne because this product based on my observation and we know that the components of honey has antibacterial property too.

This is not a paid or sponsored review 💗






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews