GLUTA-C KOJIC PLUS + SHOWER SALT SCRUB

August 01, 2018

I am not fond of body scrubs. I am a person who would prefer body wash than the scrub but to break that drama I tried the "on-fleek" body scrub from Gluta-C. 
Gluta-C with Kojic Plus+ Shower Salt Scrub
Php 164.75 (250g)
Gluta-C Kojic Plus+ Shower Salt Scrub has 4x skin whitening action that combines the power of Glutathione, Vitamin C, Kojic Acid, and Azelaoyl Diglycinate for a more holistic skin whitening regimen. It gently yet effectively exfoliates to remove dead skin cells without causing dryness for that younger smoother skin and provides a cooling scent for a refreshed feeling.
OTHER BENEFITS:
Has 3x more anti-oxidants that help reduce toxins
Has moisturizing properties to help reduce dryness
USAGE:  Apply and massage gently to whole body, targeting dark and rough areas. Rinse with water. Use regularly. For best results, complete your skin regimen with Gluta-C Kojic PlusFace and Body Soap and Body Lotion with SPF 30.

INGREDIENTS:


PACKAGING:
Comes un a bulky plastic white orange tub. 
When opened, it is perfectly sealed to prevent leakage.
The scrub comes in orange color just like those usual kojic products.

PERFORMANCE:
The salt scrub isn't fine, some are really rock salt. You have to be gentle on and do not scrub out rightly after application because it is a bit abrasive on the skin and might cause scratch or abrasions. After application, just wait for a minute and let the salt turn into soft liquid state then you can now enjoy the product.

The scrub melts faster than the usual body scrubs.
The scrub really exfoliates and cleanses the skin when properly used and gives a smoother and softer touch on the skin. It removes skin dullness and  It didn't make my skin dry and no irritation occurred.
 
This is not a paid or sponsored review!
I'd like to hear your thoughts, please do comment below. If you have feedbacks, suggestions, comments. 💋

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. wow ate! this is exactly the same product I am using right now together with my belo essential products. actually at first po sobrang kinakabahan ako kung ano ang magiging reaction ng balat ko if it is effective or not but after a month of trying I can finally say " Wow! It is effective!" thas why I recommended it to my cousins. Kaya kapag nauubusan na po ako ng stock sa bahay may kasama na akong bumibili sa store dahil pati pinsan ko po naadik na sa effectiveness nito sa skin. By this power of product It helps me a lot to boost my confidence in facing my colleague with a glowing skin.

    Thank you ate! I joined your pa-giveaway po sa Instagram nyo to support those products because aside to kojic I really love belo products po. as well as the other product na kasama sa giveaway nyo.

    Instagram: @pereynika
    twitter: @kangperey

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews