SANOSAN BABY OINTMENT FOR ADULT TOO???

July 12, 2018


Sanosan Baby Ointment
P 349.75 (150ml)

ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Sanosan Baby Ointment calms inflammation, eases itching and relieves discomfort. This gentle yet effective baby ointment is specifically formulated with natural ingredients that not only restores healthy baby skin but it also creates a protective barrier against diaper rash and irritation, leaving baby’s skin healthy, smooth and healed. Selected active ingredients in this baby ointment include Almond Oil extract, Avocado Fruit extract, Olive Oil, Milk Protein and Beeswax that promote healthy and nourished baby skin.

PROPERTIES: 
The combination of natural ingredients, including olive oil and lacto protein, calms irritated skin and protects the diaper area against redness and soreness.

Note: Change immediately wet and soiled diapers, cleanse the diaper area and allow it to dry. Apply the ointment generously and let it soak in.


EASE OF APPLICATION, TEXTURE, AND SCENT:
The cream will easily glide on the skin. It has a thick and creamy consistency but does not feel sticky or heavy.  It has a subtle scent. 

WHERE TO BUY?:
Available at Lazada, Baby Company, Kids Company, SM Department Stores and other leading department stores all over the Philippines.

VERDICT:
I gave Sanosan baby ointment a try for my skin rashes, itchiness and insect bites. Every time I experience such I prefer to use baby products because it is safe and gentle on the skin. This product has been very helpful since I frequently had skin irritation due to insect bites and gloomy weather.  A small amount goes a long way and does soothe sore and itchy skin in 2-3 minutes. The cream sticks to where it is needed that's why the efficacy is strong. It also moisturizes the skin and prevents developing rashes or itchiness. 
I will surely buy again after my first tub but I think it would take me 1-2 years before I can consume it. ( It's a price-wise!)


This is not a paid or sponsored review! ❤

I'd like to hear your thoughts, please do comment below. If you have feedbacks, suggestions, comments. 💋


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews