All about ME

August 06, 2017

"Real love is on the inside. It's somebody you have a common ground with, you share the same values, you share the same interests, you share the same humor, you share all those things that are things that will last you the rest of your life.
Are you looking for people with shared interests? I’d love to do a brief and concise self introduction here since it’s my  first blog post here. 

First Blog Post: All About ME


Hi there! I am delighted that you’d like to know a me as you continue reading my self introduction <3 . My name is Mariz, born in the year 1993. I was born in Baguio but I grew up in La Union. My undergraduate course is Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. I am currently working as government employee here in La Union.

Here is my selfie with my fave pair of glasses. 





During weekends, social media browsing, blogging, travels, food trips and shopping are my time theft. I am not the typical "IT" girl but I love to wear trendy clothes. 

What I Love To Share

I love to share ideas about skin cares, make-up tips and tricks, I am not a pro but I hope I could help somehow, moreover, expect a little bit hair care tips and hairstyle tutorials, DIY (do-it-yourself) and craft tutorials and honest reviews with different products I have used or tried and currently using

Getting In Touch 

I love to hear from you! If you have anyting to say, don't think twice leaving a comment below. I would appreciate constructive criticism regarding my work because that would help me do better or if you just want to say hi or say anything rather than leaving a comment, you may send me and email @ agapecross19@gmail.com
Please don’t forget to follow my Facebook Page (Mariz Padua) so you’ll be updated on my new posts. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews