DOVE ULTIMATE WHITE DEODORANT FOR DARK UNDERARMS, YAY OR NAY???

July 01, 2018

Our underarms should naturally be about the same shade as the rest of our skin. BUT occasionally, skin in the armpits can turn out one of the worst nightmares. Dark underarms for ladies is a sign of a serious and embarrassing case — especially summer. 


DOVE is one of the leading beauty company, local and international, claims that they are home of real beauty and for over a decade, they've been working to make beauty a source of CONFIDENCE, not anxiety.



Today, I am going to give my say about their Dove Ultimate White Deodorant (Aerosol). Let's start! 👇


 Dove Ultimate White Deodorant (Aerosol)
P 195.00 (169ml)

DOVE SAYS:
Dove Ultimate White Deodorant is enriched with face care ingredients, making underarms whiter and smoother. With sunflower seed oil, a source of linoleic acid known to have a lightening effect on your underarm skin, it lifts stubborn dark spots away evenly giving you beautifully lighter underarms.
Our ¼ moisturizing cream nourishes your delicate underarm skin and leaves it softer, smoother and healthy-looking. Enjoy beautifully lighter underarms and feel protected with a soft, floral scent, so you can feel confident to do all the things that make you feel beautiful.
1. Lightens underarm dark spots. 
2. Keeps you dry for up to 48 hours.
3.  ¼ moisturizing cream for softer, smoother skin.
4. Enriched with face care ingredients such as Omega 6 and hydrating glycerol for beautifully lighter and smoother underarms.
5. Soft, floral scent Cares for your delicate underarm skin.
  HOW TO USE:
1. SHAKE IT: Give it a good hard shake first to make sure all the ingredients are mixed together before you spray it.
2. THE RIGHT DISTANCE: For perfect aerosol application, there’s a golden distance for spritzing – you should hold the can approximately 15cm from your underarm as you spray it (that’s about halfway between your underarm and your elbow.
3. A SHORT, SHARP SPRAY: With an aerosol you can determine how much deodorant to apply with the length of your sprays. Our advice? No need to spray until you’re hidden in a cloud – two seconds on each underarm will do the job, which is essentially a short, sharp spray



 WHAT I SAY:
Shaving, plucking, waxing and lasering are the things women usually do on monthly basis to maintain underarms but how we took care of our underarms on daily basis is what really matters because it will result to"Hi or Cry" moment.  

I am not fond of using aerosol spray products because it easily clogs when misused but I took chance for this one. 

SMELL: It smells womanly - like a flower in a fresh bloom scent (No exaggeration). No queasy moment and there is no need for a perfume or cologne when using this deodorant. 💋

EFFECTIVENESS: After 3 weeks of using Dove Ultimate White Deodorant I can say that my underarms became softer and healthier and as to the claims of Dove that underarms would be lighter after using one or two bottle didn't work for me. I didn't feel or see any significant change on my skin color. 

EASE OF USE:  The aerosol spray clogs sometimes. There were times that I've had hard time in spraying because it clogged and I became frustrated. So, my advice is always clean the aerosol valves after use and be careful while using the product and always follow the instruction correctly. 




FINAL WORDS:
YAY OR NAY? For me, it's still YAY! Why? Because I love its scent and it made my underarms softer and healthier. The whitening effect is just a bonus because I am not into underarm whitening, as long as, my underarms' shade is same with rest of my skin.💋


This is not a paid or sponsored review! 👸
I'd like to hear your thoughts, please do comment below. If you have feedbacks, suggestions, comments. 💋






















You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ahm im using dove deo eversince. So far its the best deo for me. But i never tried this one. Maybe I should try

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews