Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft Matte Hydrating Foundation: Review

June 27, 2018

Rainy days are here again but my OILY skin knows no rules, rain or shine. Wheeew!

Oily skin is one of my main concern, I think not only me but most of the ladies here in Asia specifically in the Philippines. I need to retouch my make-up every four hours just to achieve and maintain the matte-y skin I want. This past few days, I've been looking for a foundation I can use without any primer and finally, I got one. Here it is:


MAYBELLINE SAYS:

Maybelline's first soft-matte hydrating foundation: no drying, no       roughness. Feels fresh as it covers.



BENEFITS:
1. This foundation hydrates skin for 12 hours and delivers a soft matte finish for velvet-smooth perfection.   
 2. No drying or roughness. 
3.  Ideal for normal to combination skin.

HOW TO USE/APPLY:


Apply Maybelline Dream Velvet™ Foundation using you finger or  the Maybelline Dream Blender for the ultimate finish.

PRICE: P 499.00/ 30ml tube

SHADES:
They have 13 Super-Saturated shades. I always chose natural beige (Any foundation brand) when buying foundation because it blends on my skin color, fair.

PACKAGING: 
The foundation cream is contained in a classy-nude plastic tube. It is sturdy and all labels are also printed clearly. 


MY EXPERIENCE
PROS: 
1. The cream is fluffy and when applied it turns into a silky smooth cream, like a cake icing, which makes me feel ecstatic because it is quickly absorbent and non-greasy. 
2. It is  economical because I would only use 1-2 pea size for my entire face. 
3. The mattifying effect would last up to 6 hours better than those I've tried before,  perfect for oily (like me) and dry skin types.
4. No need to layer up to hide skin blemishes/ imperfections.


CONS:
1. No sunscreen protection embedded.
2. Easily transfers to tissues and handkerchiefs, so be careful!

OVERALL EXPERIENCE:
One of the best foundation I've tried. Handy and easy to carry, I'll give 4/5 for the mattifying and glowing effect. Will I buy again? Definitely, YES!



This is not a paid/ sponsored review!
"Til next time lovessssss! 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews